Tomorrow is the day I set off from the Murray Bridge Visitor Information Centre at 10am.
Unfortunately the forecast is for a hot day. And the same again on Sunday when I will be
doing the stretch from Tailem Bend to as far as I can toward Meningie.
We have set up camp in Strathalbyn for the next 12 days before going to Goolwa, and it
is HOT!! There are a couple of photos of our camp on our Album page if you are interested.
With a predicted maximum of
on that day,
we will NOT be walking on Sunday!!!